Will your current farm payroll system pass an MBIE audit? As a Farmer you would know that setting up an employee...
The perfect solution
FARM COMPLIANCE – Here is what we do
- The team enter their time into their phones
- Time is automatically measured against minimum wage each pay period
- All leave balances are automatically measured and easy to put your finger on
- Full reporting on hours and leave
- Administrators have a fully interactive dashboard
- Use our simple in-built payroll function
- Need more horsepower? We integrate with a more powerful option
- For Dairy Farmers we actually have payroll covered!
- Build your staff rosters for the entire season in minutes….best roster builder in the industry!
- Easily adjust to accommodate staff leave
- Drag and drop relief staff on to the roster calendar
- Staff pick up their Roster on smart phones
- Only Roster builder that measures total number of annual leave days based on your farm roster
- Schedule the teams tasks from who is bringing the cows in to complex procedures
- Easy to use drag and drop function
- Staff pick up their tasks on smart phones
Health & Safety
- Colourful Dashboard displaying KPI’s
- Easily add in risks, associated location, all notes,actions and tasks
- Incidents recorded quickly, upload photos/ videos
- Messaging – Communications to phones for action
- Customise your templates to suit your farming business
- Full Induction process
- List employee skills
- Document storage
- Have multiple farm units on a single licence
- Allow others to access your Agrismart for any reason: pay runs, directors, trustees, consultants etc. offering full transparency.
- all staff records (Time, Leave, Contracts, meeting notes, audits and other documentation) can be held in the one place and accessible anywhere you have an internet connection.
Request a Demo
Developed in New Zealand by a leading Waikato Accountancy firm(/Farming Advisory firm) with a large number of dairy farm clients. AgriSmart™ was designed solely for Dairy Farmers to provide an simple solution for the pressing need to address the compliance requirements on the farm around timekeeping and Health and Safety.
Contact our team today for more information, or to request a demo.
Be the first to read
There are in fact 3 reasons why a salaried employee working on a Dairy Farm in New Zealand may receive...
Different Rosters = Different number of Annual Leave days per season and of course varying numbers of Rostered Days Off....