Who we are:
AgriSmart is the trade name operated by Timesmart Ltd, a private New Zealand company. AgriSmart provides services for time-sheeting, payroll, human resources, and health and safety. We provide this service to businesses (“employers”) via our application (“App”).
The purpose of this document:
If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that we collect is used for providing and improving the Service. We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Policy. Your contractual employer or the business that you are providing a contractual service to is the other party which has access to your personal data and data collected within the APP.
We collect the following information from you and your employer:
- AgriSmart collects the following personal information from you:
Name, address, email, phone number, employee code and business details when you/your employer creates an account.
- Any communication with AgriSmart via: the App.
- Use data and cookies: The way in which you use the AgriSmart App – where you click, what features you use, how you move around the app, how long actions take you.
- We collect location-based data, (GPS coordinates) through our timesheets feature. Along with every timesheet entry your GPS coordinates are logged.
- We collect timesheet data, comments, Job IDs, and Activities entered when using the App.
- Log data: Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (if using a browser), operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring site and any device identifier (if using a mobile device or tablet).
We collect this information in order to:
- Provide our timesheet, payroll, job cost management, health and safety, and employee management services to your employer or the business you are contracting for.
- Improve the AgriSmart App and our overall experience.
- Ensure accuracy of timesheet entries in regards to activities completed, location, and job identification numbers which have a GPS coordinate associated with them.
- Support employers and employees with any technical issues they face using our service.
- Fix issues with data collection within our Timesheets feature or any application crashes.
- Communicate with you via the phone, email, social media, or other methods.
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- Your own employer or the company you are providing a service to who has requested you use the AgriSmart App to track your timesheets, location, jobs, or activities.
- Third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary, hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology required to run the Service. This may include cookies that help the third parties provide this service and in turn the AgriSmart service.
Anonymised statistical data:
When using AgriSmart APP we may create anonymised statistical data from your use of our service. Once anonymised we may use the data for our own purposes such as to develop new services, consult on best practices, or identify trends in the market.
Retention of data
AgriSmart – TimeSmart Ltd will retain data as long as your employer is a client. At times we may retain data in line with New Zealand government guidelines – up to seven years or other government requirements.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Use of service
If you choose not to enter this information, accept the GPS location tracking, or provide the details we collect we’ll be unable to provide any or all of our services to you, your employer, or the business you are contracting for.
You and your employer have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, the correct process is to request this from your employer. An AgriSmart team member will require confirmation from your employer along with identification to provide this information. Please contact us at info@agriSmart.co.nz, or 0800100172 if you have any questions or need to update information we may hold.